Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Missed You All

Oh how I've been wanting to do some blogging over the past couple of weeks. You're probably thinking, "Big deal, Big Boy You've been gone for months!"

The work situation has been pretty dire of late. We just finished work on the largest bid of our company's history on top of our normal insane workload. Thankfully, we had a new staff member start last week which will hopefully help lighten my workload a little bit. We'll see how that goes. I've been doing my best to try and keep up with you homies on the blogroll when I get the chance to take a break during the day.

Juice is quickly dwindling on this here iPad so I'll wrap up this brief note for now. Hope to wax vainly again soon.

4 comments:

angrygrrface said...

I've missed your blog. You're too funny to keep it all to yourself.

I hope the new guy at work is a wizard and you don't have to work 24 hour shifts anymore.

smacky said...

We miss you too. All your tweets are work related and your blog is silent. Creative outlet, man! GO FOR IT!

smacky said...

I agree! Many a little DOES make a mickle!!!

MOCK! said...

Come back soon!

Quick Linker