Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lists and Lists

Shameless stolen from my pal Smacky...

Websites I Check Daily:

Twitter
Facebook
Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin
Siskoid's Blog of Geekery

Magazines To Which I Subscribe:

Symmetry (it's about particle physics and it's free)

Things I Can't Live Without:

(we'll leave out the obvious stuff like food, water, etc.)
Coffee
Books
Eyeglasses
Hamburgers
Movies

Places I Have Lived:
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Wichita Falls, Texas
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Jacksonville, Florida
Clemson, South Carolina

4 comments:

Kate said...

Clemson, huh? That's just a little bit upstate from me. And now I have learned something new about you.

P.S. I read Symmetry too. Well, at least I did until I moved and didn't move the subscription with me. No worries though; now it goes to my Mom, and she loves it too.

smacky said...

Hey, I stole it from Lauren, and though I told her in comments I was going to, I forgot to credit in the blog. Oops!

JRD said...

Does this mean you have "Tiger Rag" as a ringtone?

De said...

I definitely do not have "Tiger Rag" as a ringtone. My default ringtone is the Doctor Who theme from "Voyage of the Damned".

Quick Linker