Sunday, November 22, 2009

A New Beginning

Wow. Here we are nearly seven months later since my last post. And here I am hoping to begin writing on a regular basis once again -- hence the new layout. Unfortunately, I've fallen victim to microblogging via Twitter and Facebook. Both are fine for keeping in touch and providing some laughs, but don't allow for a whole lot of insight. While things are busy at work and my social life is full, I think both are manageable enough to allow for some actual writing.

From now until New Year's Eve, I will be posting at least one new entry per day. Feel free to razz me on Twitter or in the comments should I fall down on the job. No guarantees that all of these entries will shed anymore light on the question mark that is yours truly, but there will be at least something. The other blogs (Best Picture Derby and The Unofficial Index to G.I. Joe) are slowly but surely taking shape for regular updates again.

I hope you'll join me on my thoughts inane and look forward to having a bit of fun with this.

3 comments:

snell said...

About time. :-)

smacky said...

Like the fresh new look... slackass. ;-)

Kate said...

Welcome back! 'Bout time.

Quick Linker