Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Auction Time

Over on the sidebar, underneath the Retroactive Conspirators blogroll, is a list of auctions I have going on Ye Olde Ebay. During the next several weeks, I will be auctioning off a number of items to free up a bit of space in the house as well as the storage unit. Lots of geeky goodness awaits from the seller known as embaisch.

If you see anything you like, please feel free to bid early and bid often. This week, I'm selling:
  1. A set of the 12-inch scale Young Frankenstein figures by Sideshow Toys. The set of three includes Frederick, Igor, and The Monster in their grayscale glory.
  2. The exclusive convention figures of She-Hulk and Stan Lee from last year's San Diego Comic-Con. Stan Lee comes with a jacket and pants as well as a Spider-Man and a Peter Parker head so you can switch their identities. She-Hulk is in her Fantastic Four outfit and comes with her lawyer outfit.
  3. An Elvis Presley doll with the King of Rock 'n Roll wearing his Army uniform.

There are other items as well, including a number of 12-inch scale military uniforms and accessories. More stuff is on the way so keep an eye out on the sidebar or check me out on the Ebay. The huckster posts here will be kept to a strict limit of once a week or less.

3 comments:

smacky said...

You have restraint. I think I would have had that GI Elvis out and hanging with the recent Joe Adventurers I got a Wal-Mart a while ago, the kind with "real hair and beard!"

De said...

The original plan was to display GI Elvis with Ted Williams, but then I had to move and he just stayed in the box. Add a couple more moves and he was forgotten as my interest in 12-inch scale figures waned.

The decision to sell Elvis wasn't an easy one but I really need the room. Just about my entire 12-inch scale military collection will be sold. Some of them I'll keep, like my talking GI Joe with "real hair and beard" and my fuzzy-headed Action Man with "eagle eyes," which are way creepy.

Anonymous said...

Wow. No more chance of a creepy wall with Joes staring at you which ever way you turn... -am

Quick Linker