Monday, July 14, 2008

Le Sigh, C'est Lundi

*sigh*

It's Monday.

Attended the Shore Leave convention this past weekend and it was friggin' amazing. I still need to get the photos and video off of the camcorder so I'll wait until I do that before posting about what could possibly have been the Best Weekend Ever.

The short form: I met David Hewlett, his sister Kate Hewlett (both from Stargate: Atlantis), Malcolm McDowell (you might remember him from A Clockwork Orange). Saw Jewel Staite (currently on Stargate: Atlantis), Morgan Sheppard (Transformers), his son Mark Sheppard (Battlestar Galactica), and the soon-to-be-married George Takei. Had a great performance with Luna-C on Friday night and a memorable performance on Saturday that will forever live in infamy.

I so promise there will be more about this later. Need pics to go with the text.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are anxiously awaiting some pictures and videos. M

Quick Linker