Friday, June 6, 2008

Fried Day

It's been a bit of a rough week and I'm more than ready for it to be over. One of our network engineers declared today as Hawaiian Shirt Day (a la Office Space) and there are five of us (out of 25) clad in festive shirts. 20% participation isn't bad I guess. It could just as easily been nearly 0% and I could have been asked to come in on Saturday.

No big plans for the weekend. I'll probably work on cleaning the basement so it can be my de facto oasis of relaxation during the summer. The plan is to eventually use it as a study/reading room. My original idea to turn into a brothel was immediately shot down.

3 comments:

smacky said...

I have an idea: Manassas Regional Ultimate Fighting League!

All you'd need is some chinlink fencing and a few baseball bats with nails in them.

Think about it.


Or shag carpet and beanbag chairs.

Either route you choose: CLOTHING OPTIONAL.

smacky said...

Oh and thanks for the call about Starman. Got mine ordered, with expedited shipping as well!

De said...

There are times when I wonder about you, Smacky :-D

Quick Linker