Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Don't Suck!

Please welcome the newest addition to the list of Retroactive Conspirators: Slay, Monstrobot of the Deep. Written by the legend that is Snell; Slay, Monstrobot of the Deep is a terrific comics blog full of insight into these four-color, spandex-clad adventures. His recent rant about DC's just-finished Countdown should be permanently attached to the office wall of every DC Comics editor in a very prominent location.

Snell has very graciously included me in his listings of Comic Blogs That Don't Suck, so I'm only too happy to return the favor.

4 comments:

smacky said...

Don't sell yourself short, De. You tremendously suck!


(Joke stolen from Caddshack:

Ted Knight: He's pretty good... and I'm no slouch myself.

Chevy Chase: Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous slouch!

Wes said...

Ha! The storyline was halfway finished by the time I came in, but yeah, what I read of Countdown was pretty crappy. I did enjoy the villain origin bits at the end of each issue, though!

snell said...

I'm a legend?

I oughta see if that can get me a pay raise...

Siskoid said...

I agree. Monstrobot is my favorite new blog of the year.

Quick Linker