Friday, February 1, 2008

No Job for De (Yet)

This morning I interviewed with a nice company for a technical writer slot. The interview felt an awful lot like a "going through the motions" sort of thing and I'm pretty sure my answers weren't entirely compelling either. About an hour afterward, the recruiter calls to inform me that an offer was made to another candidate with more recent training manual experience. Le sigh.

There are 12 more calendar days left on this project so I remain hopeful something will turn up before then.

2 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

De said...

I haven't a clue as to who you are, Barb. If you are indeed a real, live horse, then e-mail me. Thanks.

Quick Linker