Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Job Wednesday

Hi folks!

I started my new job with the Red Cross today. While my occupation is to work with documents all day long, I never realized that I'd have to do so much reading. Okay, that didn't sound right. What I mean is that I have to read a ton of legalese about federal regulations, FDA guidelines, and genuine Department of Justice findings (none of those fake findings, buddy). Oh, and I have to read all this before I can edit stuff about computer software. The fun is just beginning, my friends!

One of the unfortunate aspects is that Internet use is highly restricted there, so no blogging at work anymore unless I find a Wi-Fi hotspot somewhere for the Cheese Factory. Yes, I named my laptop Cheese Factory. I had a moment of weakness that involved Wendy's Baconator and a six of Bass Ale.

3 comments:

angrygrrface said...

Wow, that's better than my laptop's name of Franklin B. G. Butterniches.

Hope your new job will be a little less reading, a little more, oh I don't know, Thriller?

smacky said...

First no AIM, now no blogging... Eventually you're going to wind up in a job where you have to remove all your clothes and just wear an apron all day, like Chris Rock in the crack house in New Jack City!

Mark my words.

Bill D. said...

I had a moment of weakness that involved Wendy's Baconator and a six of Bass Ale.

That's not weakness. That's a moment of pure joy.

Quick Linker