Friday, January 4, 2008

Open Letter to My Fellow Commuters

Dear fellow Metro riders,

I know there were a number of interior seats on the train this morning but at 6-feet, 3-inches tall, I don't fit into them. I could lose all the weight humanly possible and still not fit because the seats are placed entirely too close together and my legs are too long. If you could please not look at me like a moron because I'm not sitting, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, and for the guy the other day who made a point of blocking the platform so I couldn't get around and therefore, almost get hit by a train: You're a douchewaffle.

Thanks,

De

2 comments:

smacky said...

Did anyone point and laugh like Nelson Muntz ("HA ha!")? Oh, remember when Nelson laughed at the tall guy in the VW Beetle, and the guy got out and made Nelson parade down the street with his pants around his ankles, blowing kisses? Was it like that???

Bill D. said...

The world has it in for tall people, especially if you're like me and can't play basketball for a damn.

That's why I think we should be allowed to step on the tinies out there, and step on them fervently.

Quick Linker