Sunday, December 9, 2007

It Sure Ain't Carrot Top

Hello hello!

Tom Servo here. As you can see I got here okay. Here being the bucolic splendor of Manassas, Virginia -- a scant 25 miles outside of Washington, DC. The guy I'm staying with reminds me a lot of Lewis Black, Drew Carey, and Penn Gillette all rolled into one big ball of hilarity. Though I'd stay out of the bathroom after he's done if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the big guy doesn't seem to mind me commandeering his blog every once in a great while so I'll probably jot down some bon mots to keep myself from going crazy in this not-even-one-horse town.

Catch you later folks!

1 comment:

smacky said...

Hi Tom! If you ever want to hit the town, ask De to give you a lift to Arlington.

PS: You look GREAT! Haven't aged a day!

Quick Linker