Friday, October 26, 2007

The Original Star Trek Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

On November 13 and 15, you'll have a chance to see the extent of Paramount's exhaustive remastering of the original Star Trek when the two-part episode, "The Menagerie", is presented in high definition with surround sound! Also part of this presentation, are new CGI effects incorporated into the episode. If you've been following the remastered series on TV, then you've already seen this but not in high-def.

I just purchased tickets to the November 13 show and am considering picking up tickets for the November 15 showing as well.

As you can see in the bottom of the film poster, this film event is pretty much hoping you'll pick up the HD-DVD/DVD set of the remastered Season 1. I personally will not be buying the set for myriad reasons (mainly that I don't have an HD-DVD player), but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the show!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I was very bummed that this was not being shown anywhere near me. I look forward to hearing how this goes.

Quick Linker