Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Allyn Gibson = Evil

My pal Allyn has a meme he'd like his readers to fill out, but I know what it's really about. It's about building landing strips for gay Martians!!
  1. Can you cook? Why yes, yes I can. It greatly depends on my mood whether I want to or not.
  2. What was your dream growing up? My biggest hope was to be an Air Force fighter pilot. However, I'm sort of glad that never happened.
  3. What talent do you wish you had? Acrobatic agility.
  4. If I bought you a drink what would it be? Martini - straight up.
  5. Favorite vegetable? Fresh cut green beans.
  6. What was the last book you read? The novelization of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
  7. What zodiac sign are you ? Aries (I think).
  8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No and no.
  9. Worst Habit? Procrastinating.
  10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Sure, unless you were really really sweaty.
  11. What is your favorite sport? College basketball followed closely by Sasuke (known to G4 viewers as Ninja Warrior).
  12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Mostly negative with a dash of optimism from time to time.
  13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? We'd probably end up talking about Star Trek and/or politics.
  14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? It was when I found out that McDonalds phased out the McRib.
  15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I don't like to talk on the telephone.
  16. Do you have any pets? Two dogs (Arf and Zoe) and two cats (Victoria Schroedinger and Tommy).
  17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I would apologize profusely about the mess.
  18. What was your first impression of me? I immediately noticed you have a great sense of humor.
  19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Depends on the clown—Cookie from The Bozo Show was cute, John Wayne Gacy was scary.
  20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? I'd straighten my hair.
  21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Given your non-predilection for evil, crime partner.
  22. What color eyes do you have? Brown.
  23. Ever been arrested? Nope, surprisingly enough.
  24. Bottle or Draft? I'm kind of partial to draft beer.
  25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Sock it away somewhere.
  26. Would you date me? You're a nice guy but...
  27. Where’s your favorite place to hang out? The local Barnes & Noble where they serve great coffee and the barista looks like Lana Lang from Smallville.
  28. Do you believe in ghosts? Not at all.
  29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watch movies.
  30. Do you swear a lot? Yes dammit.
  31. Biggest pet peeve? People incapable of walking in a straight line on the Metro platform.
  32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Sleepy.
  33. Do you believe/appreciate romance? It's a pretty cool thing. I recommend everyone try it at least once.
  34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Probably a whole lot of drinking.
  35. Do you believe in God? Future uncertain, try again later.
  36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? It's on my blog, isn't it?

2 comments:

Allyn said...

Gay Martians? Buh?

De said...

I refer you to the great non-song "Stuart" by The Dead Milkmen. It's about trailer parks, soil, and pamphlets from Pueblo, Colorado. All will be clear afterward—I promise.

Quick Linker