- Can you cook? Why yes, yes I can. It greatly depends on my mood whether I want to or not.
- What was your dream growing up? My biggest hope was to be an Air Force fighter pilot. However, I'm sort of glad that never happened.
- What talent do you wish you had? Acrobatic agility.
- If I bought you a drink what would it be? Martini - straight up.
- Favorite vegetable? Fresh cut green beans.
- What was the last book you read? The novelization of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
- What zodiac sign are you ? Aries (I think).
- Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No and no.
- Worst Habit? Procrastinating.
- If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Sure, unless you were really really sweaty.
- What is your favorite sport? College basketball followed closely by Sasuke (known to G4 viewers as Ninja Warrior).
- Negative or Optimistic attitude? Mostly negative with a dash of optimism from time to time.
- What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? We'd probably end up talking about Star Trek and/or politics.
- Worst thing to ever happen to you? It was when I found out that McDonalds phased out the McRib.
- Tell me one weird fact about you. I don't like to talk on the telephone.
- Do you have any pets? Two dogs (Arf and Zoe) and two cats (Victoria Schroedinger and Tommy).
- What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I would apologize profusely about the mess.
- What was your first impression of me? I immediately noticed you have a great sense of humor.
- Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Depends on the clown—Cookie from The Bozo Show was cute, John Wayne Gacy was scary.
- If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? I'd straighten my hair.
- Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Given your non-predilection for evil, crime partner.
- What color eyes do you have? Brown.
- Ever been arrested? Nope, surprisingly enough.
- Bottle or Draft? I'm kind of partial to draft beer.
- If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Sock it away somewhere.
- Would you date me? You're a nice guy but...
- Where’s your favorite place to hang out? The local Barnes & Noble where they serve great coffee and the barista looks like Lana Lang from Smallville.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Not at all.
- Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watch movies.
- Do you swear a lot? Yes dammit.
- Biggest pet peeve? People incapable of walking in a straight line on the Metro platform.
- In one word, how would you describe yourself? Sleepy.
- Do you believe/appreciate romance? It's a pretty cool thing. I recommend everyone try it at least once.
- If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Probably a whole lot of drinking.
- Do you believe in God? Future uncertain, try again later.
- Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? It's on my blog, isn't it?
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Allyn Gibson = Evil
My pal Allyn has a meme he'd like his readers to fill out, but I know what it's really about. It's about building landing strips for gay Martians!!
Posted by De at 11:14 AM