Anyway, here are some non-morbid items to waste your time...
- Saw I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry and it wasn't too bad. In fact, it was even funny during some parts. Was it funny enough to warrant the outrageous ticket prices I paid? No way. This is a rental or, better yet, the kind of film you wait to air on Starz.
- If you're in the mood to eat burritos, don't wash them down with a large milkshake unless you enjoy particularly painful indigestion. I won't disclose how I know, but trust me on this.
- The Simpsons movie is pretty funny. While I felt that it was also a rental, everybody and their brother is going to spoil this for you if you don't see it in the theater.
- While I normally eschew so-called "reality" TV, I've been enjoying Jon and Kate + 8 on Discovery Health. Having twins is bad enough but add sextuplets to the mix and I'm surprised no one has begged for accommodations at the local asylum. All of their kids are so damn cute, I have to check my insulin levels after watching.
- A good friend just returned from Paris and brought me a neat tourist-y keychain with the Eiffel Tower on one side and the Arc de Triomphe on the other. I really need to find a reason to go to France. Fascinating De Fact #81: While I don't speak French very well, I do read it almost fluently.