Monday, June 11, 2007

Not Much Going On

Aside from working a lot, there hasn't been much going on in my life and there's not much I've felt commenting on. To be perfectly honest, I've been really depressed. Between the lack of sleep, the difficulties encountered due to that lack of sleep, and a couple of personal items I shan't bore you with, it's really been a mess.

I know that I still owe Doctor-Dalek histories, but thinking clearly to write cohesive paragraphs is kind of a prerequisite that hasn't been happening too well lately. The sleep study is scheduled for this Thursday, but I'm not counting on much resulting from it. Pessimism has been running a bit rampant too though I remain hopeful that things will change.

1 comment:

smacky said...

Good luck with the sleep study, pal. I tried to come up with encouraging advice that would end with "...and knowing is half the battle. Yo Joe!" but I couldn't come up with a good starting line, so I'll just say good luck.

Oh, I watched Logopolis last night for the first time (I picked up that box set of episodes 115, 116, and 117: the end of of Tom Baker and beginning of Peter Davidson). Good episodes. There are an insane amount of extras on those DVDs. Highly recommended! I believe it's $34 for the set of three on Amazon, which is a great price since the episodes are about $25 each!

Quick Linker