Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Solomon Grundy Want Pants Too!

A few odds and ends today:
  • We should know by tomorrow afternoon whether or not Jericho receives another season when CBS presents their fall schedule to advertisers. Come on CBS, there's not enough post-apocalyptic fare on TV.
  • Heroes gets a spin-off show next season called Heroes: Origins. It will run six episodes and feature a new character each week. The TV-watching audience will get to vote for the character they like best to be added to the regular series.
  • No, I haven't seen Spider-Man 3 yet. Chances are I won't be seeing it for another two weeks at the very least due to work commitments.
  • Lastly, a little eBay bragging if I may. DC Direct's Solomon Grundy action figure easily fetches $50+ in the box and usually $20-25 loose. I managed to snag this guy for $8 and change. Now if I only find Grodd at that price.

3 comments:

angrygrrface said...

I heard Jericho got the ax. Way to go, CBS (idiots).

smacky said...

Ditto. I figured it was done. At least Gerald got a good death scene at the end. Kudos to him for taking that opportunity.

smacky said...

I still haven't seen Spiderman 3 either. Might just wait for the DVD, which is shocking to hear myself say.

Quick Linker