Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday's Grey....

The pollen count is expected to be rather high today and I would have to concur with that assessment if the dry eyes and sneezing on my end can be counted as a means of confirmation. I take a Claritin daily and I'm still hating life. Rain is expected for the rest of the week which may or may not wash away this stuff.

In other news, I had no idea this was coming to DVD:

This two-disc set hits the street on May 15. Amazon has a pre-order price of $19.99. "I'm so happy."

2 comments:

smacky said...

Do we know these are complete and uncut?

De said...

According to animation historian Jerry Beck, the intent is to have the uncut shorts on the disc. However, he also tells us that there will be a complete Tex Avery set should the Droopy set sell well.

Quick Linker