Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Miscellany

The Richmond show went reasonably well despite a scheduling snafu that nearly derailed the show. Thankfully cooler heads prevailed and our unique brand of home spun comedy was able to be performed. One other plan was to watch the new episode of Doctor Who on Saturday night but a technical difficulty kept that from happening. Em and I were able to watch "Daleks in Manhattan" last night and it was an okay build up to what I hope will be an awesome conclusion this Saturday.

The Miscellany:
  • Babylon 5: The Lost Tales will hit the street on July 31, but I'm not sure whether to be excited or not. The made-for-TV movies that have been produced thus far have been pretty bad (though I do kind of like In the Beginning). Can this direct-to-DVD release break the chain or will I be wishing for my $20 and wasted time back?
  • Heroes returns tonight! Personally, I could watch a show featuring just Hiro and Ando with 80% subtitled and still love it.
  • To the editors at DC Comics, World War III was fairly lame. Did we really need to see four issues worth of Black Adam going nuts? The short summary in 52 was good enough. Speaking of 52, it'll be finished next week. Hopefully, Countdown will be just as entertaining.

1 comment:

smacky said...

I have some incredibly basic questions about something I believe is in your area of technical expertise. I'll email them to you.

Quick Linker